The One Where We Discuss Multilingual SEO With Isaline Muelhauser – I was invited to WTSPodcast by the brilliant Sarah McDowell & Areej AbuAli. Listen to the Podcast now.
Sarah McDowell and Areej Abuali are on a mission to amplify all the brilliant women in our industry! Through the weekly episodes, you will:
- Learn new SEO tactics in a fun and accessible way
- Feel inspired by our guests’ stories and what empowers them
- Stay up to date with our latest initiatives and events
I love being a host and setting the stage for a speaker, like I do for Content Strategy Lausanne and SEOnerdSwitzerland. I am less used to being a guest myself. I enjoyed the challenge and gave my best 😄
WTS Podcast Replay
There is so much to say about multilingual SEO: during this podcast I shared my experience about:
- where SEO meets branding for example when you chose between a French/German word and a Swiss-French/Swiss-German word,
- the difference between translation and copywriting or the ‘original language’ and ‘secondary languages’,
- finding opportunities in keyword researches in a different language,
- what it means to co-lead a SEO community in Switzerland.
- of course I discuss cheese too 🇨🇭🧀
🤓 As Switzerland is multilingual, I can’t remember leading many single language projects. I suppose my head is a blending of languages – from day one I think about how the website will grow into an adjacent market.
🌱 Get in touch for follow-up questions or your multilingual projects – they are my favorite!
Women in Tech SEO Podcast is available on Spotify and ➡️ https://www.womenintechseo.com/podcast/
WTS Podcast invited fabulous guests including:
- The One Where We Discuss Ethics & Disinformation With Jamie Indigo
- The One Where We Discuss Learning SEO With Aleyda Solis
- The One Where We Discuss Forecasting SEO With Miracle Inameti-Archibong
- The One Where We Discuss Core Web Vitals With Natalie Mott
Need help to be visible on Google?
Pilea.ch help you be visible in search engines.
Contact-me for an offer: email@example.com – 079 329 10 82.